Nitro Consult conducts purposeful, goal-oriented environmental work that contributes to sustainable urban development. Designed to enable living and working conditions to be improved at minimal cost to nature, it considers carefully the needs of both society and the environment.
Our environmental policy can be summarized as follows:
- Nitro Consult undertakes to protect the environment by complying with all environmental laws and regulations that affect us.
- We shall gather continuously information about the environmental effects of our blast-engineering work in construction in rock and ground.
- We shall set an excellent environmental example, and aim to become the world’s leading provider of eco-friendly blast-engineering services.
To achieve this, we shall:
- Manage our environmental affairs in accordance with the guidelines contained in the ISO 14001 framework for Environmental Management Systems.
- Develop our services in such a way that we can provide them on the basis of rigorous resource management, maximal ecocycling and always-careful consideration of the environment.
- Actively gather current information about the environmental science, work and priorities that are relevant to us, train and motivate our employees accordingly, and share our knowledge with customers and partners.
- Develop an environmentally-friendly purchasing strategy, recycle any waste generated by the company and reduce as much as possible the consumption of resources within the company.
- Use environmentally-friendly transport wherever possible.
For further information, please contact:
Olof Bergström, Environment Manager, Nitro Consult AB